Monday 6 July 2015

Angelsey riding centre

This was a couple of years ago, when we went on a holiday to Angelsey
I found a riding center that is by far my favorite
GREAT:
Instucters
Facilities
And most of all;
HORSES!!!


This is me riding Relma
She's a really beautiful


But she's not my favorite
My favorite horse at Angelsey is;
THUNDER
He's 24 yrs
Although he's very old he loves to go, and will run his heart out for you
quite literally!


His favorite activity is jumping, and galloping on the beach.
But unfortunately he's to old to jump properly, but they let him do small jumps

that's good enough for him
He's so smooth to ride, it feels like he's gliding 
Out the saddle he's such a sweet, and gentle horse, but in the saddle...

He FLIES!!!

They don't let him run on the beach anymore because he runs himself out
....
COMPLETELY!!!
They can't ride him for weeks after because he gets so tired

He'll try his hardest for you

I LOVE HIM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment